When using column view in Finder some names of files are longer than the given space. An easy way to view the full name is to right size the column. When you right click on the column handle you are given 3 options.
- Right Size This Column – This option makes the most recent column the width of the longest name in the column.
- Right Size All Columns Individually – This option makes each individual column the size of the longest name in the column.
- Right Size All Columns Equally – This option makes each column the widest length on each column.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by JT Ray (see all)
- Delete Junk Message When in Mail App - May 3, 2016
- Apple’s iPhone 6s Smart Battery Case Review - April 11, 2016
- Regain Access to the Previous Version of Disk Utility in El Capitan - January 4, 2016